Tricky 6 is a strategy board game for 2 to 4 players.
The game consists of 6 different colored tiles printed with the numbers 1 to 6. Your mission is to put lines (vertical or horizontal) on the board which consist either of the same color or the same number. An additional rule is that each color in a number line must be different and vice versa: Each number in a color line must be different. Therefore, it is not possible to put 2 tiles with the same color and number side by side, and the maximum length of a line is limited to 6.
You play until no more tiles are left and the player with the highest final score wins.
You can also change the numbers into different symbols. There are 6 more variants available.
- Local games versus computers
- 3 different levels of computer difficulty (Easy, Medium, and Hard)
- Local multiplayer games on same device (Pass'n Play)
- Multiplayer games via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Multiplayer games via Game Center
- Levels and leaderboards
- Set the count of available tiles
- 6 additional tile variants
- Match replay function
- Easy tutorial to learn the rules
- Retina display support