● This is a great little app where children can explore their imagination and creativity by creating their own knights, dragons & castle scenes - AppyMall/Sharon Turriff
● From the variety and absolutely stellar quality of the graphics to the opportunities for interactive and creative fun, this app will have playing and staying power - Teachers With Apps
● What wonderful, creative fun to get your child’s imagination working! - AppyMall/Helen Wagner
● My sons exact words, “This is epic.” - Super Mommy to the Rescue
If your child likes to play with knights this is a perfect app for it! This amazing, interactive stickerbook with sounds and animations offers a lot of creative fun. Create own epic battlefields using different scenes, a variety of knights, king, queen, dragons, catapult, battering ram and many other items. No rules - only free play and great fun!
- This version includes 1 scene and 10 different knights with animations and sounds
- Premium version - 5 different scenes to choose from and 115 different interactive knights and items
- each item can be reduced or enlarged, rotated or fliped
- You can always end the game and start it next time at the stage where it previously finished
- You can save your epic battlefields as an image to your device
- Simple interface makes the app easy to use for kids
- Recomended age: 5 – 9
If you like Sticker Play: Knights, Dragons and Castles please take a moment to review it on the Itunes AppStore. Thank you!
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
● this app does not collect or share any user's personal information.
● this app does not contain ads.
● this app does not contain social networks integration.
● this app contains single In-App Purchase that unlocks all the content. It's on a separate page. After that you have to do the simple math task.
● this app contains "More Apps" and "Rate This App" external links on a separate pages. The links are protected by a simple math task to prevent kids from going to the App Store.