"Download Mage Gauntlet. The time you spent reading this review could've been much better spent playing this incredible game." -- Toucharcade.com Review
Lovingly patterned after 16-bit classics, Mage Gauntlet blends a top-down action-RPG template with a heavy dose of arcade action. Play as Lexi, a young woman who seeks to overcome her inability to use magic. She seeks the help of a great wizard named Whitebeard. He agrees to help her, but in return she must travel to the locations of the Guardian Wizards and ask for their assistance in the coming battle to save the world.
The Guardian Wizards don't just live around the corner. You'll have to travel through treacherous environments, battle dangerous enemies, and search out secrets that will give you greater power. The Mage Gauntlet given to you by Whitebeard will give you the strength to dispatch your foes in intense melee combat. It also gives you access to a variety of magic spells for when things get too hot to handle with your sword. You'll have to master both magic and in-your-face combat if you want to save the world.
***Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers***
- Expansive Gameplay: 84 painstakenly crafted levels
- Deep Combat: Dodge, dash, cast magic spells, and use a variety of attacks to defeat your enemies!
- Hidden Secrets: Can you find the secret passages and claim the rewards within?
- Plenty of Gear: Not only do these sweet pieces of kit make you more powerful, but they also change your appearance! And did someone say something about pets? 19 pets and 110 hats can be found throughout the game.
- Spectacular Magic: If your sword can't do the talking, try some of the Mage Gauntlet's powerful spells!
- Classic Visuals: With a look that calls back to some of the greatest RPGs of all-time, each stage is a feast for the eyes!
- Uncover the Story: You won't find out about everything that's going on by simply rushing through. Find the hidden lore, conquer the ultra-tough Master Mode, and seek out the extra ending!
- Left Joystick: Move
- A for Attack
- B for Sprint
- Y for Menu
To activate spell mode, hold down the right trigger. Spell controls include:
- Left Joystick: Aim
- Left/Right Shoulder: Change Spell
- Release right trigger to cast spell
Mage Gauntlet - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste