This is the free version of Football Drama: it's limited to the beginning of the story and single "big" matches.
Football Drama is a narrative and managerial game on football.
You are Rocco Galliano, the Marseillaise new manager of Calchester Assembled Football Club.
After the abrupt ending of your coaching career seven years ago, the hysterical attention of the press quickly faded. But struggling results by Calchester FC convinced Boris Aluminovitch, its billionaire president, to axe the previous beleaguered manager and give you a new chance.
Will your raucous shouts from the bench change the fate of the team? Will you find wiseness and karma leadership with the help of the Book of Changes? Will your shady past reach back to you and make you crumble?
Key features of the free version:
- Turn-based match play with live-action animations
- Ridiculous cards about the craziest aspects of today's football
- Illustrated log of each of your matches
- Silly main commentator with his obligatory colourful sidekick
- Stunning illustrated cards and characters
- Share your wins with friends and enemies
Moreover, the full version has:
- 18 dramatic weeks of procedural championship where you can be fired at any time
- Deck-building mechanics determined by life choices and game results
- Interactive narrative with meaningful game-changing choices
- Karma or chaos: life choices, game choices
- Replayable - every championship is unique, several different endings
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste