The Standard Life app includes great features which can help you manage your money on the go.
- top up your pension or increase your payments for your pension*
- top up your ISA from as little as £10 or increase your payments for your ISA*
- view recent payments and withdrawals*
- view the value of your plan(s)
- view your fund’s performance
- view price information on your investment funds
- view charge information on your investment funds
- view your Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) cash account
- receive mailbox notifications
Why not try our retirement planner too, build a vision of your retirement plans and we’ll give you an idea of how much income in retirement you’ll need to fund it.
Help and support
You can now access FAQs from our Help page or send us a secure message about your plan from our Mailbox page.
You can also help us to improve the app by leaving us your feedback.
You must be registered for Standard Life online servicing to use the app. You’ll need your Standard Life user ID and password when you first login to the app, but can then choose to set a passcode or fingerprint if your device allows. Register via the app or online at www.standardlife.co.uk.
The Standard Life app is not available for WRAP products and Aberdeen Standard Capital customers.
Some With Profits Policies, along with some of our ISA, Bonds and Investment Fund products cannot be viewed.
Payments and withdrawals*
Not all products support payments through the app and you may be prompted to contact us or your employer if you have a workplace pension. Increased regular payments will come from the bank account that you have set up with us.
When making payments, topping up or amending a regular payment it’s important to note that investment returns aren't guaranteed. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and may be worth less than you paid in.
If you are already taking an income from your Active Money Personal Pension (AMPP) or your Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) you can now view these withdrawals within our app.