DividendPredictor is the essential tool for dividend investors that lets you know when you are getting paid! It allows you to track your upcoming and past dividend payments and ex-dates across multiple portfolios, check overall income and yield reports by month, quarter or year, and see what recent dividend changes have affected your cash flow. Each stock also shows dividend history and news.
Multiple portfolios may be shared across different devices and viewed on our secure web site.
The app provides a free unlimited one month evaluation and supports over 5,000 dividend paying stocks listed on both the US and CAN stock exchanges. Once your initial evaluation period is over you can purchase an auto-renewing Dividend Data Feed subscription to continue to receive the latest dividend information on your portfolios.
Information about Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
- Our Dividend Data Feed subscriptions are available for 1 month, 6 months and 1 year periods.
- Payment will be charged by Apple to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase.
- Localized prices for each subscription period are displayed in the app at purchase, and in the Information section of the app description in the App Store.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration as previously purchased.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase at any time.
- Any unused portion of the free evaluation period will be forfeited once you purchase a subscription.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste