Pennines Looksee AR
Looksee AR for the Pennines, England, is an Augmented Reality (AR) viewer used to find places of interest directly on your phone camera's screen and add fun, knowledge and interest to your adventures and tours.
Ideal for both tourists and locals wishing to explore and find out more about their surroundings and beyond: whether by foot, bicycle,car, taxi or Uber!
It's simple to use - you just point and go! It includes a choice of Map or Satellite Image in view and a Search function to help locate things.
Once downloaded no wi-fi or cellular network is necessary, so you can use when out and about in the Pennines, even when there is no or poor signal coverage.
This version, for the Pennines in central England, locates places in and around the Pennine Way and much wider area, and includes over 24,000 Places of Interest.
The Pennines, also known as the Pennine Chain or Pennine Hills, are a range of mountains and hills in England separating North West England from Yorkshire and North East England. This App encompasses the whole region and reaches a rectangle stretching from and including Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East to Warrington in the South West, an area of over 15,000 km2. It encompasses the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Nidderdale, the Forest of Bowland and North Pennines Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs). It also the cities and towns of Manchester, Warrington, Bradford, Preston, Huddersfield, Durham and Kendal.
Categories that can be viewed and selected include Tourist Attractions, Hills, Lakes, Parks & Woodlands, Cities, Towns, Suburban Areas, Villages & Hamlets, Cafes, Restaurants, Cafes, Airports, Train & Major Bus Stations, Municipal Buildings, Places of Worship, Historic Sites and Museums & Arts.
Some of the helpful Looksee features include:
- Interactive objects (that you can touch for more information on them)
- Magic EYE (to declutter the visuals and select only objects within)
- 3D Satellite or Map image in view (can select which or disable completely)
- Search menu (with on-screen directional arrow and indicator graphics)
- Filters menu (using which the categories of points of interest you wish to display can be easily filtered out or selected)
- Distance slider (for an interactive depth of view filter up to 10km)
- Zoom (using an on screen pinch to zoom gesture)
- Snap-shot camera (for annotating your photos)
- Video recorder for saving and sharing interesting places on social media (accessed by holding the camera icon for 1 second)
- Radar view of everything around you on map (hold face down)
So please enjoy adding interest to your Pennines outdoor adventures!
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste
Souhrnné informace o Pennines Looksee AR