FahrPlaner combines timetable information and mobile ticket sales in one app.
Mobile tickets are available for all services within the Bremen/Northern Saxony transport association (VBN) and regional trains within the Niedersachsentarif (Lower Saxony).
Further information on FahrPlaner is available at https://www.fahrplaner.info.
Easy, fast and always up-to-date:
• Home to home routing including footways with timetables
• in Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg and Rostock,
• train information is available for all of Germany.
• Price information for Tickets of Niedersachsentarif (Lower Saxony), VBN (Bremen/Lower Saxony) and other transport associations,
• Real-time information and push-service with latest news for your subscribed connections - now also available as commuter alarm,
• Save your most used connections and stations as favourites for fast and easy access,
• Access an overview of the stations, POIs and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location.
• Scheduled and real-time information for nearby departures and your favourite stations with widgets directly at your start screen.
• Real-time flight departure and arrival information from Bremen Airport.
Information about access rights:
The app can access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function. You can change this access right at any time via the settings.
The access to the camera is needed to personalize icons with own photos used for “My addresses” as well as to be able to add own photos to send via feedback form in the app.
Based on your location the app can show you possible stations and connections in your vicinity.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
The app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.