With the Samsung Gear 360 (New) app, you can create, view, and share 360 content on your smartphone, and enjoy various features by connecting Gear 360.
※ This app is compatible with Gear 360 (2017) and Gear 360.
- Connect to and disconnect from Gear 360.
- Remotely shoot video and preview your recording
- View 360 content and save files to your smartphone
- Share your created content on social media services
- Share your best moment using Live Broadcast (only Gear 360 (2017))
- Check Gear 360 status and settings.
- Sync Date and Time, as well as GPS data.
- Highly compatible with Gear VR
Gear 360 lets you easily create, view, and share high quality 360 videos and photos of your memorable experiences.
With 360 Live Broadcast, share your best moment in real time and get live interactions (Only Gear 360 (2017))
Create your own virtual reality content to enjoy through Gear VR.
- Location : Used for saving location information in recorded content by Gear360.
- Storage : Used for saving or editing recorded content by Gear360.
- Phone : Used to check incoming call during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
- SMS : Used to check receiving sms or mms during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
- Contact : Used to share live url during using live broadcast with Gear360.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.