iPhone, iPad and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This app is not related to Apple in any way.
Find My Apples uses the iCloud service to locate your family's Apple devices. It shows them on a map, and allows you to play a sound to help you find them.
Find My iDevices
If you would like to be able to track your family, you need to first set up family sharing for iCloud
How it works:
Find My Apple logs into your iCloud account using your Apple id and password, it presents itself as an Opera Browser. It then communicates directly with the iCloud server to obtain real time location info for all your registered Apple devices, and presents them as markers on a Google Map.
Please log in using your Apple Id and Password when prompted. Your Apple Id and password are sent directly to the iCloud server and the password is only saved on the device if you check the appropriate checkbox.
The map markers are colour coded to represent the timeliness of the reported location of the device.
• Blue less than one minute.
• Green less than 5 minutes.
• Red more than 5 Minutes.
• Grey and old location.
Clicking on a marker will popup an Info Window showing the:
• Device Name.
• Battery Life.
• Timeliness of the location.
There are up to three controls at the top of the screen
• Dropdown which facilitates the selection between a single device, or all the devices to be shown as markers on the map.
• Location Button which will center the marker(s) on the map bringing them all into view.
• A Play Sound Button will appear when there is a single device selected. This will send an audible alert to the device if clicked.