The Week magazine casts an expert eye over the world’s most interesting online and print media, editing it together to bring you only the best articles. For an objective, engaging and entertaining view try The Week today.
- Fully optimised for your iPad and iPhone
- Easy to browse - tap straight to your favourite section
- Stay up-to-date with the 10 most important stories each day by adding the Daily Briefing widget to your Notification Centre
- Save your favourite articles, reviews or quotes to the Saved Articles section
- Once downloaded, read each issue offline at your leisure
- Choose the number of issues saved on your device to save on memory
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Easy reading with our night mode and adjustable text size
- Complete the crossword on your iPad each week
Non-subscribers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase.
For your weekly issue to auto download you will need to be connected to Wi-Fi and have your push notifications enabled.
Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week's edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
Details about auto-renewing subscriptions and single issue purchase:
- Subscriptions can be purchased at £19.99 for a 3 month subscription, £39.99 for 6 months, or £79.99 for 12 months.
- Single issues can be purchased for £2.99.
- When you purchase a subscription or a single issue payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at £19.99 (3months), £39.99 (6 months) and £79.99 (12 months).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user at auto-renewal and may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.