Access is FREE on all iOS devices, with access to a wide variety of local and international breaking news, 24/7.
The IOL app represents the very best in traditional and digital journalism, with breaking news from South Africa and the rest of world and in-depth quality reporting from over 20 of the most trusted newspaper brands across South Africa.
UNLOCK GREAT FEATURES:
- USER GENERATED CONTENT:
Over and above our quality news coverage, we invite you to contribute your news coverage that happens in your neighbourhood and to share your stories, that will allow us to publish to the +/- 3 million readers we have - every month. Find this feature under our “user generated content” section.
You can set your preferences to show you only what you’re interested in. For example, if you only like to read about Sports and Business, then you have the option to tailor your feed accordingly.
If you like Entertainment, Lifestyle and Politics, then you too can filter out the rest by setting your feed.
- AUGMENTED REALITY:
In keeping with digital developments, we added the option for you to experience augmented reality at your fingertips. Look for this option within the app and explore another aspect of digital coverage.
Our content is available to you for free, because we value you as a user. However, if you subscribe you will have full access to PDFs and classifieds. You can manage your subscription by accessing your "Account & Subscriptions” within the IOL app.
The IOL News app also offers the latest Sports news and results, Entertainment, Lifestyle and Travel coverage as well as everything you need to know from the world of Motoring.
You will also have access to news and opinion from Business Report, SA's most widely read financial newspaper, as well as Personal Finance, which tackles issues affecting the pockets of everyone.
All of this is available to our app users any time of the day, any day of the week.
With access to all of Independent Media's top newspaper brands, the app allows you to stay informed with content that ranges from breaking news to in-depth quality reporting and from light-hearted stories to thought-provoking opinion and analysis.
The new revamped IOL News App is a result of feedback from numerous user groups, user experience specialists and analytics gathered so that news is offered according to your interests.
We are continuously working to improve your reading experience so let us know by providing feedback or reporting any issues either via http://www.iol.co.za/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you. Please consider leaving a review or rating.
• Subscription payment of R99.99 will be charged to your iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
• Terms & Conditions: http://www.iol.co.za/terms-and-conditions