Nix tracks progress over time. Take progress photos and see milestones. Track your bad habits and start good ones.
Log your incidents and try to stay under your goal. Just a tap to track occurrences of your habit and have points deducted from your daily goal.
- Take progress photos to measure your progress.
- Create and share before and after photos or animated GIFs of your progress.
- Use Nix as a journal. Any log can include an optional message so you can write what happened.
- Change your goal to suit your current level of progress.
- Scheduled notifications to remind you to take progress photos or check in on your status.
- Nix for Apple Watch provides convenient logging and a quick glance at your goal.
- Add Siri shortcuts to quickly log a habit.
Upgrade to Nix All Access for additional features:
- Severity tracking: Add another dimension to your logs. Pick from a spectrum of good to bad.
- Progress photo editor: Gives you full control over sharing your progress. Pick specific before and after photos and customize the text and other details before sharing.
- Shared animated GIFs: automatic animated GIFs are created automatically from your progress photos.
Nix was built to help me overcome my own nail picking habit and I hope it will help with yours.
• Nix All Access is available as a subscription on a monthly recurring basis, cancelable at any time.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when purchasing a new subscription.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste