How are you today?® is developed in partnership between Lancashire Care Foundation NHS Trust and Intelesant Ltd. It helps you record and manage your daily symptoms of COPD and communicate this to your COPD team and your important people.
With how are you today?® you can:
• Monitor your daily symptoms through 4 simple questions
• Receive recommended actions based on your symptoms
• Record any actions taken to address symptoms
• Share your information with your NHS health team and other important people you choose
How does it work?
• Your NHS clinician will register you with the system and provide log in details
• Download the app and log in to activate your account
• Invite important people with whom to share your information
• Start recording your daily symptoms
• This app has been commissioned for use by the NHS and so is fully compliant with all data protection requirements and security standards for NHS use
• Your information is stored in a secure data centre in the UK
• We do not share your information without your permission