The Kaiser Permanente of Washington app makes it easier than ever to manage your health. Exclusively for Washington residents, the mobile app has easy-to-use, quick-access menus for getting care, refilling most prescriptions, scheduling appointments, and even checking wait times.
Enhanced navigation organizes the information and features you need into convenient sections:
• Get Care — Find a doctor, schedule an appointment, contact a consulting nurse, chat with a clinician, or find Urgent Care and CareClinic locations.
• Medications — Refill or transfer most prescriptions, see a list of all your medications, view pharmacy wait times, or contact a Pharmacy representative.
• My Health — Review your health history, securely message your doctor’s office, review visit summaries, share your health record, and check most lab test results.
• My Plan — Pay your bill, quickly access your Kaiser Permanente Digital ID card, view Explanation of Benefits, Benefits Usage and Coverage Documents.
• Locations — See the Kaiser Permanente facilities nearest you, and check the wait times.
Sign into the app with your kp.org/wa user ID and password. If you don’t have a user ID and password, visit kp.org/wa to register for your sign in data.
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit kp.org to discover the many advantages available to members, including flexible and affordable health plans, electronic health records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste