* Log your workouts, track your progress, improve your form, hit PRs
* Lift with your friends, motivate each other and share tips
* Compete on any exercise, with your friends and the entire community
Gravitus is the app for lifters. Track your workouts easily and efficiently with a UI designed to minimize tapping and maximize lifting. Add friends so you have lifting buddies to motivate you whether they’re in the same city or across the country. Compete with your friends on the leaderboards on any exercise, from who can do the most crunches to who has the strongest squat or the heaviest bench press. For those of us who enjoy hitting the gym, Gravitus makes it even better!
Whether you're a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or you just enjoy weightlifting, Gravitus is packed with features to help you get fit and stay strong:
* Blazingly fast, beautiful and simple to use
* Log a new workout or repeat a previous one, we'll help you remember what you lifted last time
* On a routine? Plan workouts ahead of time with our workout templates feature
* Setup your training maxes and automatically compute weight goals based on a percentage of your training max
* Interact with your friends and other lifters, fist bump them for a good workout and leave comments for extra motivation
* Monitor your progress with beautiful, interactive charts
* Save time loading the barbell with our built in plate calculator
* Discover new exercise and master your form with exercise videos and tips
* Every exercise has a leaderboard, see how you measure up against your friends and the Gravitus community
* Built in one rep max calculations let you compare your strength potential across workout styles
* Can't find an exercise you're looking for? Add it to our database within the app.
* No more backups. Whether you share your workouts with others or keep them private, your data is safe with us.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
HealthKit usage: When enabled by the user, Gravitus charts HealthKit data in the app and allows the user to optionally record bodyweight values back to HealthKit.