ABOUT DR. JEN ESQUER
Jen Esquer is a top-40 physical therapy influencer. With a Doctorate in physical therapy, she is ranked as one of the Best Fitness Trainers on Instagram by Shape Magazine and has been featured in Self Magazine, Men’s Fitness, Muscle and Fitness as well as a select interview guest on CBS and on the RISE podcast with Mogul CEO Rachel Hollis.
• The Optimal Body Video Library: Access over 300 mobility videos created by Jen to help you reach your Optimal Body. The app features videos sorted into over 30 categories based on what you are trying to improve to reach your Optimal Body.
• Routine Builder: Combine your favorite videos into a routine you can easily access in app. Great for users looking to build healthy fitness routines.
• Challenges: Periodic 5 to 7 day challenges hosted by Jen. View them directly in app and participate to win prizes.
• The Optimal Body Online Course Mobile Access: If you are signed up for The Optimal Body online course, this app will allow you to sign in and view the course in a phone-friendly format
Get your Optimal Body by downloading this app today!
Although we provide as much free content as possible in the app, we do have a section of the app limited to paying subscribers. If you are interested in subscribing, the details of the subscription are listed below.
• Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Membership
• 1 month/1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Valued customers, we are here for you!
Got Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste