Air Pollution AQI PM2.5 only serves the purpose of better human health by informing air quality index(AQI) based off user current location.
The AQI can increase due to an increase of air emissions (for example, during rush hour traffic or when there is an upwind forest fire) or from a lack of dilution of air pollutants. Stagnant air, often caused by an anticyclone, temperature inversion, or low wind speeds lets air pollution remain in a local area, leading to high concentrations of pollutants, chemical reactions between air contaminants and hazy conditions.
On a day when the AQI is predicted to be elevated due to fine particle pollution, an agency or public health organization might:
- advise sensitive groups, such as the elderly, children, and those with respiratory or cardiovascular problems to avoid outdoor exertion.
- declare an "action day" to encourage voluntary measures to reduce air emissions, such as using public transportation.
- recommend the use of masks to keep fine particles from entering the lungs
1. Check real time AQI for your current city
2. Display up to date Air Quality Index (AQI) data for the selected location.
3. Share to your friends and family
- Green: AQI 0 - 50 Good Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk
- Yellow: AQI 51 -100 Moderate Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
- Orange: AQI 101-150 Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is not likely to be affected.
- Red: AQI 151-200 Unhealthy Everyone may begin to experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects
- Purple: AQI 201-300 Very Unhealthy Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
- Brown: AQI 300+ Hazardous Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects
Thank you use this app.
1. The app uses your location permission which will be useful in determining the nearest measuring point.
2. The data in this app will be updated on the request basis from http://waqi.org/
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste