Maths Bee for Kids is a simple and educational game for children aged 3 to 12. It includes learning numbers and basic math skills.
The words and numbers in the game are all recorded by native speakers in three widely spoken languages: English, Mandarin and Cantonese (Hong Kong). Young children can learn Basic Maths Skill in a fun way.
--------An awesome Maths app for your child! -----
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- User-friendly interface with simple menus
- Learn to read numbers from 0 to 20 in English, Mandarin and Cantonese(Hong Kong)
During learning, fruits will fall down from sky. The fruits can be moved and counted by kids with fun.
-Counting exercises: Random questions for counting with high quality graphics
- Learning largest and smallest number: With training exercises for kids to choose the largest or smallest number ranging from 1 to 100.
- Multiplication Table : from 1x1 to 9x9
- Calculation exercises with colorful graphics: kids will soon master basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through exercises
-Math World Champion: In this mode you race online against other students from around the world. The total score is summed up by your highest score in each level. The app has a total of 25 levels of difficulty.
- Math Challenge – Competition among 2 to 4 players with so much excitement and fun.
-Family Math Challenge– The game allow 2 to 4 family members to enter into competitions. Adults will have more difficult questions when playing with their kids. It’s fun for both adult and kids. Parents can play with their kids or kids compete among themselves. Enjoy your precious time with your kids while playing and learning at the same time. You will be amazed by your kids’ improvement over calculation speed and accuracy!
The game is powered by EveryKidsApps, we specialize in educational games for kids.
If you like the app, please leave a rating! If you have any comment, do drop us an email - email@example.com- so that we can have a conversation with you and see how to get your issue resolved!