Bird cards for early childhood development. All cards contain title and birds' sounds. The title is professionally voiced in the studio.
Images for children can be studied by one of several ways.
Each way is effective in its own manner and is based on Glenn Doman's well-known method of developing cards.
The first method allows you to manually flip cards, while each picture being voiced. It's also possible to repeat the pronunciation by pressing on the image.
The second method is suitable for the smallest ones, due to the fact that developing cards are shown as a slide show, so you can just watch the colorful images, listen to the pronunciation of the words and their writing.
Cards from each category can be flipped. Each card, when pressed, is voiced by the professional speaker. The possibility to play bird sound is available for all the cards by a long press on or stroking the picture.
In application "Birds" from Kids' Library:
- the application is translated in English, Russian and Romanian
- 6 categories of birds from around the world
- 88 cards, voiced by a professional speaker
- true birds' sounds in each card
- slide show mode
- the ability to adjust the viewing speed in the slide show mode
- the ability to configure automatic sound play of cards in slide show mode
- the ability to adjust the color and size of the font
We will be glad to receive your feedback, wishes and suggestions for the development of the program. Use the feedback form in the application settings or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste
Souhrnné informace o Птицы карточки