From the makers of PαrsεGrεεk — Multimedia Flashcards for learning New Testament Greek. Study by frequency, by root, by type of word, or in conjunction with today's top introductory grammars.
All words that occur 20x or more include the following:
- audio for both sides of the card (Erasmian pronunciation)
- a contextual example from the New Testament
Tailor quizzes to your needs, including as much or as little of the multimedia content as you want. Or sit back and study in slideshow mode, even while driving! Either way, you'll be acing those vocab tests in no time.
In addition, FlashGreek Pro has a principal parts mode where users can drill themselves on verb principal parts.
The following grammar textbooks are supported:
- William Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek (2019)
- Constantine Campbell, Reading Biblical Greek (2017)
- N. Clayton Croy, Biblical Greek Primer (1999)
- David Alan Black, Learn to Read New Testament Greek (2009)
- Jeremy Duff, Elements of New Testament Greek (2005)
- James Hewett, New Testament Greek (2009)
- Köstenberger, Merkle, and Plummer, Going Deeper with New Testament Greek (2016)
- S. M. Baugh, A New Testament Greek Primer (2009)
- Gerald Stevens, New Testament Greek Primer (2010)
- Danny Zacharias, Biblical Greek Made Simple (2018)
- Stanley Porter, Fundamentals of New Testament Greek (2010) [*not all Porter vocabulary have the multimedia elements)