5 surah (Surah Yaseen, Surah Rahman, Surah Mulk, Surah Muzammil and Surah Waqiah ) is an islamic application with offline audio.
(1) Surah Yasin: Surah Yasin is one of the Qurani Surahs that Muslims love to read, listen, and memorize to get the blessings of Allah Almighty. Through this application, you can read and memorize the verses of Surah Yasin, and refresh your soul with heart touching recitations of the Surah
Surely everything has a heart, and the heart of the Quran is Yaseen. I would love that it be in the heart of every person of my people.” (Tafsir-al- Sabuni Vol.2)
Read and recite Surah Yaseen every morning, angels will escort you throughout the day, it also act as a performance booster by making each of your task hurdle free
(2) Surah Rehman: Surat ar-Rahman (Arabic: سورة الرحمن), or al-Rahman, is the 55th sura of the Qur'an with 78 ayats. It has the refrain: "Then which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?"
After offering each Prayer if someone recite Surah Rahman once without break and recite Durood Shareef 3 timesbefore and after Surah Rahman, so that person will get rid of his problem by the grace of Allah
(3) Surah Mulk: A Surah in “Holy Quran” called the protector from the torment of the grave that is “Surah Mulk” surah 67.mp3 of Holy Quran. Are You a Beloved reciter of Holy Quran Recite Al Mulk tonight and every night to be protected from the torment of the grave? Even if you cannot read it all then read some of his Ayat or even listen this Surah
One this basis there is the hope that whoever believes in this soorah and reads it regularly, seeking the pleasure of Allaah, learning the lessons contained in it and acting in accordance with the rulings contained therein, it will intercede for him
(4) Surah Waqiah: The Prophet said, ‘Whoever recites surah al Waqiah at night would never encounter poverty
The Prophet said, ‘Surah al Waqiah is the Surah of Wealth, so recite it and teach it to your children
Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud, May Allah be pleased with him: Do you think that after my death my daughters going to face poverty and hunger? I don’t think so, because I’ve strictly instructed my daughters to recite Sura Waqiah every night. I’ve heard, Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam saying: one who will recite sura Waqiah every night, will never be needy/poor
(5) Surah Muzzammil: This surah was revealed in Makkah and it has 96 ayaat. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has said that a person who recites this surah will not be from among the absent-minded ones and Poverty does not come near this person.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste