ETH Zurich is one of the leading international universities for technology and the natural sciences. It is well-known for its excellence in education, ground-breaking fundamental research and for implementing its results directly into practice. Founded in 1855, ETH Zurich today has more than 21,300 students from over 125 countries, including over 4,000 doctoral students. To researchers, it offers an inspiring working environment, to students, a comprehensive education. Twenty-one Nobel Laureates have studied, taught or conducted research at ETH Zurich, underlining the excellent reputation of the university.
ETH Zurich’s App supplies you with:
- News: successful research stories, life on campus
- Events: public events taking place at ETH Zurich or organised by ETH Zurich
- Site plans: maps with the buildings of ETH Zurich in the centre of Zurich and on campus Science City (Hönggerberg)
- Catering facilities: daily menus offered by all the canteens in ETH buildings
- People search: finds all staff members of ETH Zurich