The app Daycare Diary is the simplest, most practical and safest way to follow your kids’ day by day in kindergarten or daycare. Forget the outdated paper diaries, you can use your mobile phone and access your kids’ diary in real time wherever you are!
With Daycare Diary you have all the necessary features to track your kids’ daily activities in the palm of your hand:
* Diary: track your kids’ activities. Did they do all the tasks? Were them excited or bored? Did they play with the classmates? Did they have all meals? Did they eat enough or just a little? Did they pee or poop?
* Messages: send a message straight to your kids’ teacher or to daycare principal and be notified when you receive a response.
* Calendar: receive invitations for events that will happen at your kids’ kindergarten or daycare. Be notified once you receive a new invitation. Inform your attendance by accepting or rejecting the invitations.
* Medicines: tell the teacher the medicines your kids are taking, in which time they should be given and at what dose. Send a picture of the prescription.
* Data: enter the most important data about your kids. What are their allergies? Do they have a health insurance plan? Who is authorized to pick them up? What are their birthdays?
The Daycare Diary app is available for free for parents. If your kids’ kindergarten or daycare doesn’t have the Daycare Diary yet, ask them to get in touch with us!