Create your own word list and listen to the French pronunciations which are automatically produced for you.
cRaMiT French GCSE Vocab contains the complete vocabulary list required for AQA* French GCSE exams (ages 14-16). Contains sections for both Foundation Tier (grades 1-5) and Higher Tier (grades 4-9).
Recommended by teachers in secondary schools across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• Pronunciations provided for all words within the GCSE specification.
• Create your own word list.
• Tick off words as you learn.
• No typing required - simply click on a word to reveal its English translation.
• Motivation by progression - clearly see how you are progressing within each topic.
• Easily switch between English to French or French to English.
• No internet connection required - practise your French vocabulary anytime, anywhere on your mobile.
• No in-app purchases necessary and no annoying ads.
Targeted revision for speedy results - simple, fast and effective.
* also suitable for other exam boards (Edexcel, OCR, WJEC, CCEA)
Find us on Twitter @RevisionApps or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste