Relief Maps is a GPS application focused on outdoor sports, the app is based on an beautiful and high-performance 3D map.
Main features are :
- 3D maps specialy designed for outdoor sports
- Trail running, ski touring, paragliding ... Relief maps provide activity for every outdoor sports
- Downloadable maps for offline use
- Route planning and tracking
We are also working on some upcoming features :
- Social features that will allow our users to share there adventures with an instagram like follow & timeline system (user will be able to share recorded tracks,photos,current weather conditions etc.)
- Live Tracking (share your position live with other users)
- And much more ...
Relief Maps offer auto-renewing premium subscriptions.
All our subscriptions will grant you an access to the offline maps features.
We currently offer different subscriptions :
- Premium (€11.99/year) or (€3.49/month): Gives access to all premium features: route planning and recording, route tracking and offline maps
- IGN (19.99 €/year) or (15.99 €/quarter): Gives access to IGN maps
- USGS (5.49 €/year) or (0.99 €/month): Gives access to USGS cards
These prices are for French customers but may vary by country or when converted to local currency.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in your itunes account settings after purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each renewal period and you will be charged through your iTunes account. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste