The HSvu-app (HighScore View) displays all kinds of X-ray diffraction scans in various formats.
Additionally, it shows and reports all details from an X-ray diffraction analysis performed by the
HighScore analysis software from PANalytical (proprietary .HPF format).
Experience the power and ease-of-use of HighScore with HSvu:
- use six different graphical views for references, single and multiple scans, quantifications and 3-dimensional graphs
- pan and zoom-in for details like you do with HighScore
- get a complete overview on measurement conditions, scans, peaks, profiles and crystal structure data
- switch easily between graphics and textual information
- unravel the parameters used in a diffraction analysis and its history
- create reports covering either pieces or the complete diffraction document
HSvu is a display or viewing app.
It shows existing data, but it doesn't perform an analysis nor does it change data.
- HSvu requires high processing power and a large memory. The data file size handled by HSvu is limited by the device capabilities and its performance.
For a proper operation at least an A6 chipset, as present in the iPhone 5, is recommended. More recent devices with a 64-bit processor (like the A7 chipset) provide a very smooth user experience.
- To compare several scans you must insert them into a document in HSvu.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste