BIMx IS A VIEWER APP — DOWNLOAD ONLY IF YOU WANT TO VIEW ARCHICAD MODELS ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE(S)
GRAPHISOFT's mobile BIM communication tool, BIMx, is the ultimate BIM project communication app. It features the 'BIMx Hyper-model', a unique technology for navigating the integrated drawing sheet and 3D building model, and for displaying building component information. The BIMx Hyper-model offers extremely smooth handling and outstanding performance, even for projects with complex 3D models and extensive 2D documentation. BIMx allows project stakeholders to access the complete construction documentation of buildings with the tap of a finger - even on the job site.
If you are an architect using ARCHICAD, BIMx is the perfect tool to present and/or share your designs with clients and contractors. In addition to making the whole workflow virtually hassle-free, BIMx will save you considerable money and spare you the misery that comes from printing out plans. You can unlock the unlimited BIMx PRO functionality for less than the cost of printing a single documentation set.
If you are not an architect but are involved in a construction project, just ask your architect to share the project’s BIMx Hyper-model to your iPhone/iPad.
- BIMx Hyper-model
- Google Cardboard VR support on iPhone
- Access to any building component-related BIM information
- Option to access a Hyper-model element from outside of the app*
- Fly & Walk mode
- Gravity & Egress recognition
- Location feedback during navigation
- Instant access to current room-related info
- Hyperlinked 2D & 3D
- Measure on 2D drawings or directly in a BIM model*
- Real-time 3D cutaway
- Trace 2D drawings on 3D
- AirPrint support*
- Split View Multitasking
- Photo-realistic mode
- Stereo 3D mode
- Superfast 2D documentation viewer
- Presentation mode*
* Note: To access this feature of the BIMx Hyper-model, you must purchase the 'BIMx PRO' function pack which is available as an in-app purchase. With BIMx PRO, you will gain access to the additional productivity features of all your projects.
In addition, you may share BIMx Hyper-models with your clients with the 'Sharing a Hyper-model' in-app purchase option.