The NAWC Staff Water Policy Forum will be held in Philadelphia, PA.
This year, connect with other attendees with the mobile app!
- Compete with fellow Attendees for the top spot on the Leaderboard by participating in the Activity Feed, completing Surveys and more
- Connect with friends and colleagues throughout the event
- View the Agenda for special events, sessions and social hours
- Recognize our sponsors who have generously contributed to this year's event
- View Maps to help you get around at the event
Founded in 1895 by a handful of small water companies in Pennsylvania, NAWC today is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, and has members located throughout the nation and ranging in size from large companies owning, operating or partnering with hundreds of utilities in multiple states to individual utilities serving a few hundred customers. And while it's easy to believe our members sell water as a commodity, what they actually provide are the services required to help ensure safe and reliable water treatment and delivery. We're positioned like never before to influence change as we work with members to keep moving water forward.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste