Access Embraer Executive Jets Customer Support and Services contacts using a custom-designed iPad and iPhone application. The CSS Guide app has been created by Embraer to provide all necessary information to connect you to the nearest service center and to the correct Embraer customer support representative.
In addition the app provides general information on training, FlyEmbraer portal, Embraer service solutions, news and upcoming events, including operators' conferences and dates.
Get to know our features:
- Request support to Embraer Contact Center directly via CSS Guide app. Customer identification (e.g., name, company, email, phone, aircraft tail and serial number) will be saved in the app for future support requests.
- Service centers selected by region, aircraft model, capability level (line/base) and/or authority certification (FAA, EASA, ANAC, etc)
- Service center network shown on map
- Support contacts selected by region, aircraft model and/or type of contact (customer support management, field service representative, Embraer-owned and authorized service center network, warranty, special programs and material support)
- Latest news and events information
- Capability to build a favorite list of Embraer customer support contacts and service centers
- Capability to add the contact information to your contact list
- One-click to call (applicable only for iPhone), send email or text message