CareerOneStop can help you find a job, explore training options, plan your career and more.
Use this app to search for local jobs, salaries, and training programs; locate your closest American Job Center to access job search assistance; learn how to file for unemployment benefits; and more with this app from the U.S. Department of Labor’s CareerOneStop –online resources for career, training, and jobs.
Get stared with any of the selections:
• American Job Center Finder helps you quickly locate and contact your closest American Job Center, where you can access assistance with career planning, training options, and job search. Enter your city, state, or ZIP code to get started.
• Job Finder provides local job postings for any city, state, or ZIP code. Job postings are updated daily from America’s Job Exchange, Career Builder, Indeed, US.jobs, and state job banks.
• Veterans Job Finder matches military job experience to civilian careers and displays local job listings for those careers. Enter your military job title or MOC/MOS code and view job listings by city, state, or ZIP code.
• Salary Finder displays average hourly wages or annual salaries by occupation and location. Enter an occupation and your state or ZIP code to get started.
• Local Training Finder helps you locate local education and training programs—search by occupation, program, or school, and find detailed program information as well as how to contact schools.
• Unemployment Benefits Finder helps you find your state’s unemployment program information—including how to file by phone or online.
CareerOneStop is a suite of online career, training, and job search resources sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration.
Send your feedback to info@CareeroneStop.org.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste