Would you like to use more public transportation but you never know their timetables?
Want to plan your trips and choose between the fastest and the shortest option?
Would you like to be informed about delays of trains and bus that you frequently use?
There are no parking places and want to know where there is an available parking nearby?
Viaggia Trento may be the solution to these problems!
Viaggia Trento is an application that targets sustainable urban mobility features. Now also with accessibility info.
In particular, with Vaggia Trento you get:
- the timetables of buses, trains, coaches, always up to date, and close at hand;
- real-time information on parking occupation, train delays, availability of shared bicycles;
- map with the points of interest related to mobility: train stations, bus stops and shared bicycles stations;
- multimodal trips planning (by foot, by car, using public transport or with shared mobility services such as car or bike sharing)
- suggestions of "green" itineraries, with information on parking costs;
- favorites management;
- widget-based customizable homepage
- push notification to receive transportation updates;
- news about mobility
- taxi call.
Soon to come, monitoring of saved directions, crowd-sourced reports of problems related to mobility.
Viaggia Trento is a project by Fondazione Bruno Kessler - Smart Community and Trento Municipality. In collaboration with Trentino Trasporti Esercizio.