swapLot is a brand new service, it introduces a new way to help you find items which others are willing to exchange in return for yours. It's a social media site built for exchanging items or goods between yourself and other members in or around your local area.
Easily see items near to you, use filters to see items which are listed as free, items which are for sale only, items at specific price ranges, within a certain distance and lots more options to make finding the right item easier than before.
Simply create an account to start swapping/selling items, or log in with an existing social media account. You'll be able to rate other members, send messages, get notifications on any activity towards you etc.
The service runs as a progressive web app which we're hoping to improve as time goes on, so if you feel you have any ideas for improvements or have issues with responsiveness then please let us know!
- Create listings for free.
- Upload a video to your listing along with any images, making your item stand out more.
- Search alerts can be setup so you'll be notified whenever a new item matching your criteria is listed.
- Easily see other items near to you by using the drop down filter on the home page.
- Make offers on items you're interested in, choose the best offer on your own items when multiple offers are received!
- Browse categories and see what others are looking for.
- Look at other members profiles and see what they have for offer.
- Manage your items, watch items, ask questions on other people's items and more.
We use a points system for extending the expiry date on any items you have listed.
When you first sign up, you'll get 10 points to play around with. These points can be used to extend the expiry date of any listing (1 point for 2 weeks). If an item reaches it's full duration then you'll gain an additional point. If your points run out, then you'll have the option to buy more.