Introducing a new blood-based action puzzle experience!
As red blood cells flow through the bloodstream, it's your job to bond oxygen molecules to them!
*Note: Actual red blood cells and hemoglobin differ greatly in appearance and form from those seen in the game.
=== How to play ===
- As red blood cells flow through the bloodstream, drag the oxygen panels on the left and right side of the screen to make each cell have a complete 4 oxygen units.
- Once a cell has 4 oxygen molecules attached, it's a “perfect red blood cell”
- As you create more perfect red blood cells, a chain will build up, boosting your score.
- If an incomplete blood cell passes through, your O2 gauge will decrease. Once empty, it's game over.
(2) O2 bombs
- When the O2 button on the upper right of the screen starts to blink, you can tap it to launch an oxygen bomb. This bomb replenishes all red blood cells onscreen and makes them perfect.
- Occasionally, you'll see an oxygen capsule floating through. Tap it to partially replenish your O2 bomb gauge. Collect more of these to fill it back up.