MapAPic has been the best location scouting app for iPhone for several years running. Recommended by IndieWire, Condé Nast Traveler España, and Imaging Resource, and featured in the book Handheld Hollywood.
Created by a photographer for photographers and film makers, it saves you time and effort by organizing all your shoot locations, with geotags, pictures, tags and notes. You can also see the times of sunrise, sunset and the golden and blue hour for all your locations. Streamline your workflow with MapAPic, so you can spend more time creating.
Recommended by: IndieWire, Condé Nast Traveler España. Featured in the book Handheld Hollywood.
For the free version of the app (with an in-app upgrade option), please download MapAPic LE.
• Instantly save any location, with photos and the GPS position
• Create locations from existing pictures using their EXIF GPS data
• Print your locations, or share them by email in PDF format
• Get the times of sunrise, sunset, Golden and Blue hour for your saved locations
• Full-text search in your location database
• Tag and "favorite" locations to organize them
• View saved locations as a list or on a map
• Email your locations to other users of MapAPic
• Get driving directions to any location
• Street address is auto-detected for the locations you save