Charlie's Video Player is a video (and audio) player for parents with young children. It locks out on-screen controls whilst playing media so that eager little fingers can't interrupt the playback.
Parents can setup a playlist and configure options, including setting the child lock (a secret combination of tapping the four corners of the screen).
PLEASE NOTE 1: CVP does *not* disable the home button on your device!!! To do that, *read the User Guide* for how to switch on "Guided Access" (in iOS6 and above).
PLEASE NOTE 2: CVP only plays video/audio formats native to iOS and they can only be added via iTunes File Sharing. Read the User Guide for info on preparing videos for CVP and copying them across.
** Features **
- Simple and fast playlist management.
- Change the child lock any time (useful if they work it out!).
- Autoplay on startup (in case you need a distraction fast!).
- Never-ending play (loops your playlist).
- User Guide with tips and tricks.
- Universal app.
- High-resolution UI for retina iPhones and new iPad.
- Experimental AirPlay and TV-out.
Charlie's Video Player was made by Charlie's Dad and the Frosty Badger team.
For support and suggestions, tweet us @frostybadger or e-mail email@example.com.