Ever wondered how a week before pay day your bank account and wallet seem pretty much empty? 'Spending' helps you quickly and easily track what you spend and where you spend it, so those pay day blues might become a thing of the past!
Most people know when their utility bills or rental payments leave their account. The thing that makes people go overdrawn, or spend more than they realise, are the little payments; the coffee in a morning, the sandwich at lunch, or the drinks after work. Very quickly these payments mount up, and your wallet seems empty more often than it seems full!
Unlike many budget management applications, Spending doesn't want to know which store you were at, which card or account you used, or a host of other things. All Spending wants to know is the category you think the payment relates to, and how much you spent. Using this information, it can tell you that all important information - how much you've spent today and so far this month, enabling you to keep a tighter grip on your financial outgoings.
Spending has the following features…
- Quickly track the amount you've spent on different categories of expenditure.
- See at a glance your expenditure for today, the last 7 days, or the current month.
- Graphs that show a breakdown of your spending by category, or date.
- Create new categories, and change the order of existing ones.
- Have several budgets, e.g. for trips abroad. You can override the currency used for a budget too.
- Set a budget amount that applies to each month, but override it for specific months when you know you can spend more, or must spend less.
- Quickly see how much money you have left for the current month, and how much you can spend each day.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste