Use Touch ID, Face ID or your security details to quickly and safely access your Santander accounts in one place. Pay your bills, your friends and your mobile contacts with ease.
Business customer? You’ll need to download our other app, ‘Santander Mobile Business Banking’ to manage your business accounts.
Manage your accounts
• See your running account balances and transaction history
• Check pending transactions for your current account and credit card
• See information about your Santander products to help you make the most of your money
• Temporarily freeze your debit or credit card (Mastercard) if its lost or stolen.
• If you’ve forgotten your card PIN, you can see it in the ‘Cards’ section of the ‘More’ menu
Quick, easy payments
• Move money between your Santander accounts, or pay somebody else
• Pay somebody using just their mobile phone number through Paym
• Manage your Direct Debits and standing orders
• Share payment confirmation through email, SMS or your messaging apps
• Use Touch ID, Face ID or your Security Number to authorise transactions made online, and consents with third party providers.
Your money, your way
• Choose your Retailer Offers and get cashback at top retailers, just by spending with your Santander credit or debit card
• See alerts you’ve set up to help keep you informed
• Set up the Quick Balance widget on your device’s Today View, and see the balance of your chosen account without having to log on to the app
Before you start
You’ll need to make sure that we know your current UK mobile number, so that we can send you One Time Passcodes. Once that’s done, it takes just a few minutes to get started with Mobile Banking.
• Open the app and enter your Online Banking log on details
• We’ll send you a One Time Passcode (OTP) by text message
• Enter the code into the app and we’ll register your device
• We’ll then ask if you want to set up Touch ID or Face ID to log on
And that’s it, you’re in!
Never share a One Time Passcode (OTP) with another person. Not even a Santander employee.
Never download software or let anyone log on to your computer or devices remotely following or during a cold call.
Never enter your Online Banking details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
All interest and Retailer Offer rates within our App Store images are for visual purposes only and may not be indicative of our actual rates.
(English language only)
Santander Mobile Banking will not run on devices that have been jailbroken.
Please make sure you have the latest Apple software on your phone so that our app runs smoothly. Your device will need to be running iOS version 10 or above in order to use this app. If you are unable to update to this version, please log on to Santander Online Banking to access your accounts.
Apple, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
Pro hodnocení programu se prosím nejprve přihlaste